Nick got published!

by Lianna

Well sort of…

Schmap, an online destination guide, used Nick’s photo of Dublin Mountains – Sally Gap for their guide.  They went on his Flickr account and asked him if he would allow them to use it. I think it’s pretty damn cool but Nick didn’t want to bring attention to it on the blog so I’m posting this behind his back!

www.schmap.com/dublin/sights_outandabout/p=51671/i=51671_37.jpg

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comments

1. Maureen says:

Well done Nick, I am not a bit surprised as some of the photos are amazing……Maureen

2. Susan Barberio says:

I am surprised that National Geographic hasn’t also come calling. Nick, your photos are amazing and thank you both for sharing your blog.

3. Ann says:

Nick – (the following a little Gaeilge to go with the theme)

Maith an fear, Slainte!
    La go bragh duit agus go raibh maith agat i gor na pictuiri go halainn.
    (Good man Nick, well done! Have a great day and thanks so much for all the beautiful pictures.)

I was so happy to be able to spend that day with the two of you at Sally’s Gap with Tom and Gaye when you were just starting out on your long exciting journey – stay safe – Ann

4. Jessica says:

Good job Nick!!! You have a talent!! Be safe guys…

5. Nix says:

I couldn’t be more proud of you!!! SEE… I told you thats what you should be doing when you get home!!! I know stuff… just because nobody ever listens to me doesnt mean I don’t know what I’m talking about!!! Love you xoxo

6. Mary says:

That is fantastic Nick. Your photos are amazing… I would like to know what kind of camera you are using. I know it is only as good at the person behind it. Keep those photos coming.
    Mary

7. roman says:

Its a great picture. Glad to see it got recognized. I enjoy your blogs and pics. Stay safe and well Roman

8. Gail says:

Great job Nick. Can’t say i’m surprised. With the talent you obviously have behind a camera,surely someone had to pick up on your amazing pics.